Work with us
Work with us, we provide;
- A Web based solution for issuing policies with full back office capability.
- A complete regulatory framework to enable compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority .
- Introducer Appointed Representative status or full Appointed Representative of Campbell Irvine Ltd. These are subject to terms and conditions. Contact us for more details.
- Web based training and competency testing.
- Invoices/Statements of Account sent to you electronically on a monthly basis.
- Product and Technical support for our schemes and systems by our friendly call centre team.
- Access to alternative schemes that specialise in insuring Extreme Activities, Pre-existing medical conditions and travel against FCO advice.
- All Non Emergency Medical Claims are handled by our in-house claims company.
- Medical Screening undertaken by our experienced in-house team 6 days a week.